New Graffiti Cities

Yay no Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 32 42.7%

• Total voters
FYI- DO NOT SHOP WITH PENNY AT "LUXURY NEXT SEASON". I saw a few bloggers with their "Runway Peekaboo Bag" not found in US (supposedly)- They say how sweet and kind she is- she threw in a Twilly and some other freebies... well, I wanted the same mini gray peekaboo with the multi colored bar and hardware. I ordered it from Penny. She supposedly is one of the few people able to resell Fendi here in the US- Well, the hardware from plate was crooked and the color of the bag in person- hideous. I returned it- to be honest, it looked "off." Then I bought a Twilly- the Fendi Zucca that is sold out everywhere or at least hard to get. I had asked her ahead of time if I could avoid shipping cost- she said no- OK, fair enough. She had already shipped the bag. Well, it is now May 24- and NO TWILLY! She asked ME to file a claim... what?! That is not my job- I am not responsible. She promised to refund or ship another as of tomorrow- now she says I must "wait for the claim process with USPS to be over." I called my bank and cc'd her on MY claim- she then refunded me. I have sent her my cell, emailed kindly for weeks- no phone call- nothing. BEWARE!

Can't say I'm a fan of the White Graffiti .. but then, it could look like a 'true' Graffiti when it gets dirty .. 'cos we all know that it will!

On the other topic - re: Graffiti wear, I have noticed that my City S .. well, the colors in the back are not as vibrant as they were and I'm also seeing the same with my Graffiti Wallet. I shouldn't really be surprised, but I have to be honest .. I'm a little bummed.

Can't say I'm a fan of the White Graffiti .. but then, it could look like a 'true' Graffiti when it gets dirty .. 'cos we all know that it will!

On the other topic - re: Graffiti wear, I have noticed that my City S .. well, the colors in the back are not as vibrant as they were and I'm also seeing the same with my Graffiti Wallet. I shouldn't really be surprised, but I have to be honest .. I'm a little bummed.

not so vibrant... hmmmm. maybe it will even flatter the graffiti series? will add on that beaten up look, in a good sense.

That was exactly what i was thinking b4 i read your post !!! :shakehands:

It will continue to "rock" as it age :yes::yes:

Not a City , but Graffiti

45413948od_12_a_d.jpg