• Total voters

Pollie-Jean

O.G.
Aug 15, 2009
normal size
upload_2017-7-30_8-56-13.jpeg
small size
45365749ud_12_a_f.jpg

I love it! I never love balenciaga bag until bazar and now this one! Too cool .……for school! That is all I can think when I see it! Gucci, DG, LV and others are doing well with this kind of style! I like this more than other brand! From 2016, I am totally a fan of balenciaga!

Reactions: Miss World
^agree. The graffiti on the valentines bag was balanced and kind of understated. This looks like real graffiti. And why would you write "bag" and "city"? Too literal.
And, I repeat...not even good wall graffiti, it could have been done much much better than this. There are some fantastic graffiti artists that could have come up with a really good design...

And, I repeat...not even good wall graffiti, it could have been done much much better than this. There are some fantastic graffiti artists that could have come up with a really good design...
Exactly! Tumi did a graffiti line back in 2011 with John "Crash" Matos that I adored. I had the iPhone case and got tons of compliments on it. I know it may not be everyone's style but it was very artistic.

limited-edition-luggage-from-tumi-o.jpg

Reactions: kikisptr
I like it. [emoji13] I like my bags either very classic-looking or very weird. And this is very weird indeed.

I'd totally buy it IF it were "cheap".

But since it's probably not.. it will be something I just see from afar.

Reactions: muchstuff