New Girl

I like this show, and am definitely giving it a chance! Although I am afraid it will get old soon, and I don't see myself watching 7 seasons for example like with HIMYM or BBT.

I gave this show a fair chance...i really did but it's just sooooo stupid and not even funny. Plus her quirky "thing" gets old real fast. I'm shocked as to how this show has maintained good ratings..........s-h-o-c-k-e-d!!

I have given up on tis awkward show. I am uncomfortable watching it with just my husband.

I'm getting to that point too though I've been trying to hang in there. Her awkwardness literally makes me cringe. I feel aggravated after each show having suffering through it :P

I haven't seen the Vday episode yet but I like this show a lot (obviously hence my avatar). Jess is adorable and Zooey Deschanel plays her perfectly! I'm interested to see the direction the show goes but so far it's keeping me interested!

GirlFriday said:
I enjoy this show. I didn't know if I'd like it at first, but it's getting funnier and funnier. I think my favorite character is Schmidt.

I like schmidt too.

Did anyone catch ryan kwanten from true from true blood? Funny that his ex from tb is playing nicks lawyer gf

I cannot make up my mind about this show. My husband and I were discussing it last night actually, and we agreed that it isn't horrible by any means but it isn't our favorite either. It is something to watch that doesn't stink. I love love love Zooey and mainly watch to support her. She's the cutest.

I love this show, I think it's one of the funniest things on TV right now.

I'm a huge dork (made up songs, stupid voices, socially awkward, etc), and watching her do all these things and look cute makes me a little sad, because I know I don't look cute when I'm doing it, just obnoxious and weird (and fat). Not that I'll stop... :P