New GH Bags! What have you bought?

I really love your café day with the GH. The worksize is not for me but a "little" GH day...who knows.:P

I love the Day in GH. It really suits the bag. I'm going back and forth between a black one and a Chloe Black Bay. I need to see the Bay in person. If it's stiff, like a Hermes, then I'm going to stick with Bal.:smile:

At first, my reaction to the Geant Hardware was "yuccch" :yucky: ... but, now I REALLY like it but I do think it looks better on the larger-sized styles. At first I was thinking of getting the Vert d'eau (either Work or Weekender), but since then I can't make up my mind as I've seen the bags in the Vert Gazon, Bleu de France and Vermillon ... uggh :sad: ... so indecisive :shame: !

Glimmer, your bag is so beautiful! I :heart: it so much!

Thank you, so is yours! :yahoo: I have a feeling I may end up with your bag too! I have my name down for the GH Work in Anthracite. My problem is that I have two Works and rarely use them because of the lack of strap and I don't need that much room on a daily basis. If the Anthracite color doesn't pan out to go with my wardrobe, I'll head for a black City. I said I only wanted ONE GH bag in my collection but I think I'm going to eat those words! :whistle:

I was thinking to buy GH naturel part time but ended up with marine one;).
I just love it so much now:yahoo: . It looks brighter and more beautiful when exposed to the sun. I also think tht the day looks gorgeous with GH. I got the PDF file from Aloharag. It's the current stock available there. I saw the GH day in French Blue. It takes my breath away:wtf: . Absolutely gorgeous. Firstly, i thought GH won't look right in French Blue. After seeing the pic, i totally changed my mind.

Free file hosting by Savefile.com

Attachments

• DSC04544.jpg
    DSC04544.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC04546.jpg
    DSC04546.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC04549.jpg
    DSC04549.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 67
Beautiful, mameaw! I love it on the marine.

The thing that doesn't come across in pics is how pretty the tone of gold is. I think in pics the flash makes it come across as more blingy than it really is.

Here's my Natural GH Part-Time...simply adore it!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I was thinking to buy GH naturel part time but ended up with marine one;).
I just love it so much now:yahoo: . It looks brighter and more beautiful when exposed to the sun. I also think tht the day looks gorgeous with GH. I got the PDF file from Aloharag. It's the current stock available there. I saw the GH day in French Blue. It takes my breath away:wtf: . Absolutely gorgeous. Firstly, i thought GH won't look right in French Blue. After seeing the pic, i totally changed my mind.

Free file hosting by Savefile.com

I love the marine! That is yummy!