New Fossil ceramic watches

Wildflower

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
Has anybody seen these in person? I searched before posting and saw them mentioned in a couple of threads but not much was said.

I so want a ceramic watch and saw these the other day -- not a bad price at $195 for ceramic! I'm tempted...

http://www.fossil.com/webapp/wcs/st..._rn=30000&Ns=p_wsc0%7c0%7c%7cp_weight%7c0&N=0

They come in two styles, each in black and white -- here is both colors in the style I like the best:

CE1000_main
CE1001_main

I saw these in the store the other day and I thought they looked great. I agree that its a nice alternative to the more high end designers. I have one of the Fossil watches similiar to this from last year and I love it. Its called the Stella. Its white with cz stones around the face and it looks much more expensive than what it was. It was $95.00. I had planned on it being a summer watch but I'm loving it so much that I find myself wearing it year round. I have it on right now. I am very rough on watches and it has held up wonderfully. Looks brand new.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies! I was looking at the Michael Kors (white without the bling) and may just go for this instead... the only thing I don't care for is the silver hardware that shows where the band meets the case but maybe I'm looking too close. So hard to decide sometimes when my only option is to buy online!