New Fall Tokidoki for Lesportsac pages!

Do you think the regular lesportsac stores carry tutti and transporto? And do they do print placement or is that only SH outlet? thanks! :smile:

I doubt they carry it. I believe the lesportsac stores stopped carrying tokidoki with the Spiaggia print :sad: at least that's what I heard. Hopefully I'm wrong. If they do carry it they will help you with print placement. It's worth a shot, give any of their stores a call ;)

They're not showing Caramellas on the fall website... but I've seen Tutti Caramellas on eBay. Are they fakes??

No they're not fakes. They sell those tutti caramellas at the Lesportsac stores in Hawaii & Guam. Which makes no sense to me...why wouldn't they have them on their site :confused1:

They also carry the MM at the stores over there :wtf:

No they're not fakes. They sell those tutti caramellas at the Lesportsac stores in Hawaii & Guam. Which makes no sense to me...why wouldn't they have them on their site :confused1:

They also carry the MM at the stores over there :wtf:

Crazy... are they trying to avoid making as much money as they can??? Hey, let's eliminate mainland USA from being able to buy our stuff! :confused1:

I ordered a Trasporto Ciao from the website. After looking at the denaro on eBay I can tell the print is pretty small, so I'm fairly certain, I'll get the characters I want on the Ciao. I've got a Campeggio and Denaro on pre-order from Pulse.