Food new Doritos flavors

I loooove the hot ones. I love the cheesey too, if you put the cheese one a baking tray with some sweet chilli sauce on and sprinkled with mozerella cheese then bake until the cheese is melted. SOOOO GOOOD. ah I just drooled a little.

I have such an addiction to the baked regular cheese ones... I can't explain it... I can't even eat the regular cheese ones anymore.

I do love Cool Ranch, haven't tried any of the new flavors yet! Maybe I will have to buy a bag of those instead of my baked ones. I get sucked into the baked ones thinking they're healthier, but when I eat 3x as much I don't think it matters :P

I loooove the hot ones. I love the cheesey too, if you put the cheese one a baking tray with some sweet chilli sauce on and sprinkled with mozerella cheese then bake until the cheese is melted. SOOOO GOOOD. ah I just drooled a little.
wow this sounds soooooo good. I usually only allow myself to buy the 25 cent or 99 cent bags because I can't control myself with portions and doritos, but I had to buy the sizzlin picante in the regular big bag yesterday b/c there weren't any smaller bags with this flavor. I wish I could be like one of those normal people who could eat just a serving or 2 and put away the bag!

I miss the Guac ones....they were my favorite. I am feeling a bit nostalgic though. I remember in middle school with a bag of doritos and a pepsi...ah the good old days...Now I have to count my weight watchers points instead!