New Dior Small Lady Dior (not medium, not mini, not large, new size)

I am very interested in this bag. I am going back and forth between a Chanel flap and this size of lady Dior. How does everyone like the flap top? I know it's on the mini but wanted everyone's opinion aesthetics wise. Thanks!

Hi guys. I just ordered this bag from Saks and I wanted to give you some info on it. It comes only with the thick pinned strap, not two straps. The price is $3450 USD. You can chose which 3 pins you'd like on it. You can get this new size with the regular thinner strap for $3100. I'll post pictures when it arrives!! ❤️

Reactions: leooh
Hi guys. I just ordered this bag from Saks and I wanted to give you some info on it. It comes only with the thick pinned strap, not two straps. The price is $3450 USD. You can chose which 3 pins you'd like on it. You can get this new size with the regular thinner strap for $3100. I'll post pictures when it arrives!! [emoji173]️

so excited for you!

Does anybody know the price of this beauty in Honolulu? I've read that Honolulu's Chanel markup their prices compare to the rest of the states due to its lower sales tax. I would greatly appreciate if anyone can share their Dior shopping experience in Honolulu. Thank you so much.

Reactions: sugarplumpurse
Does anybody know the price of this beauty in Honolulu? I've read that Honolulu's Chanel markup their prices compare to the rest of the states due to its lower sales tax. I would greatly appreciate if anyone can share their Dior shopping experience in Honolulu. Thank you so much.
I purchased my Be Dior in Waikiki Honolulu. It was $3700 in mainland US but it was $3900 that I paid for. The boutique locates inside the Duty free building so it was tax free.