New Dior Small Lady Dior (not medium, not mini, not large, new size)

Thanks for sharing! I didn't know the straps on these was adjustable, unlike on the My Lady Dior (the ones that can be customized with pins).
I tried these bags in the boutique, these are the new collection of My Lady Dior with the luggage tags. I dislike the straps actually as they are thicker in width than those with the badges. Although it's adjustable, the leather is thinner and makes me feel like I'm carrying a school bag. Rather disproportionate to the size of the bag.
I think the version with the badges are much nicer. Besides, the luggage tags can be purchased separately if you really love it. I feel the new season's My Lady Dior is off track.

I saw this gorgeous lady dior on instagram... Omg... I'm fainting from its beauty.... Is it in the new size small or is it a medium? View attachment 3562856
This is gorgeous! I've always loved the embellished straps! So pretty!
I think this must be the medium. Judging from the number of "circles" on the bag.
3 (plus a bit extra at the sides) for mini, 5 (exactly 5) for the new small aka My Lady Dior, 5 (plus a bit extra at the sides) for medium. [emoji8]

Reactions: holdmystars
This is gorgeous! I've always loved the embellished straps! So pretty!
I think this must be the medium. Judging from the number of "circles" on the bag.
3 (plus a bit extra at the sides) for mini, 5 (exactly 5) for the new small aka My Lady Dior, 5 (plus a bit extra at the sides) for medium. [emoji8]

Ah yes! Thank you! That means it must have the zippered opening. Darn. I really don't like the zippered opening!

I tried these bags in the boutique, these are the new collection of My Lady Dior with the luggage tags. I dislike the straps actually as they are thicker in width than those with the badges. Although it's adjustable, the leather is thinner and makes me feel like I'm carrying a school bag. Rather disproportionate to the size of the bag.
I think the version with the badges are much nicer. Besides, the luggage tags can be purchased separately if you really love it. I feel the new season's My Lady Dior is off track.
I don't know why they made the strap even thicker for this version. People were already saying the one with the badges had a strap that was too thick.

Reactions: raspberrypink
Hi guys, I stopped by Dior boutique in DC this morning just to see what they have in stock. (In fact, I was eyeing on a Lady Dior in small size) And this is what I ran into:

View attachment 3565040View attachment 3565041View attachment 3565042

The last two Lady Dior are from the special collection, according the SA, which are so pretty in person. Here are the up close looks:
View attachment 3565045View attachment 3565049
View attachment 3565044

Love the taupe color!!!! So beautiful

Reactions: marcvan
After reading all the comments, I'm not sure about the new small. Mostly because of the wide strap. I have a mini LD and I love the strap that comes with it. I also have 2 med LD and love those as well. I am really needing ( wanting) a RED bag and I loved the shade of red on the small LD. I think the Diorama comes in that same red but I am not as big of a fan of that bag. Mainly because it seems to have harder access which is a minus for me. I do love the look though. Does anyone know if the med LD comes in that shade of red?

After reading all the comments, I'm not sure about the new small. Mostly because of the wide strap. I have a mini LD and I love the strap that comes with it. I also have 2 med LD and love those as well. I am really needing ( wanting) a RED bag and I loved the shade of red on the small LD. I think the Diorama comes in that same red but I am not as big of a fan of that bag. Mainly because it seems to have harder access which is a minus for me. I do love the look though. Does anyone know if the med LD comes in that shade of red?
Not sure what the red is, but if it is Rouge Vif then it comes in the medium as well.

I actually suggest the small. The thick strap makes the bag very casual, and the opening is very easy to get into. If you don't have bags with a strap that wide, then it may make a nice unique addition to your collection.

Reactions: Bijouxlady
Tried the Mini, Medium and Small today. I liked the small, but didn't like that it had to come with the badges and that it only came with silver hardware. All three are really great proportion-wise and you can't really go wrong with any of them. Just have to find which size suits you in terms of practicality.

Side note: I went to Chanel and Vuitton after Dior and Dior had the best customer service by far (Chanel had the least. Not bad per se, just not dynamic enough).

If you already have a mini and medium LD, you can always use the straps for those with the small since they're detachable :smile: particularly if you have the chain strap for the mini, no issues with mismatched colours!

Reactions: jpezmom
Not sure what the red is, but if it is Rouge Vif then it comes in the medium as well.

I actually suggest the small. The thick strap makes the bag very casual, and the opening is very easy to get into. If you don't have bags with a strap that wide, then it may make a nice unique addition to your collection.
The Diorama comes in the Rouge Vif as does the medium LD. I plan to go in to the boutique next week and try them on. After giving it some thought though I might end up with the Diorama since I don't have one. I'll keep you posted!

Tried the Mini, Medium and Small today. I liked the small, but didn't like that it had to come with the badges and that it only came with silver hardware. All three are really great proportion-wise and you can't really go wrong with any of them. Just have to find which size suits you in terms of practicality.

Side note: I went to Chanel and Vuitton after Dior and Dior had the best customer service by far (Chanel had the least. Not bad per se, just not dynamic enough).

You can try out the small LD with a Fendi strap! I wanted to get the small size but they didn't have black with GHW and I really wanted a black bag wish GHW so I got the mini one. But the small size is still on my wishlist but in a different colour. :smile:

Reactions: jpezmom