New Designer For Balenciaga

Exciting! Sounds like exactly the kind of mind Balenciaga needs. I'd never heard of him but after reading the article I'm optimistic. Hope he does brilliant things. He just better not try to kill the moto line, then I will not be on team Demna at all.

Hehe, I just noticed ... on the website, under handbags, when AW was there you would have to scroll through all his awful designs and the Moto line would be at the bottom ... now it's the other way around :woohoo:

I was very glad to read that AW is gone. Don't like him.. nope, not one bit.

Hoping this new guy is more original that his dress designs in the article though.
Hell, I had the same dresses in the early 90's that I wore with my dr martens, while going through my grunge stage.

Guess we shall see..

Hehe, I just noticed ... on the website, under handbags, when AW was there you would have to scroll through all his awful designs and the Moto line would be at the bottom ... now it's the other way around :woohoo:

Thankfully. I totally agree. I always swore having to scroll down to skip these awful designs.

I was very glad to read that AW is gone. Don't like him.. nope, not one bit.

Hoping this new guy is more original that his dress designs in the article though.
Hell, I had the same dresses in the early 90's that I wore with my dr martens, while going through my grunge stage.

Guess we shall see..

Totally agree re: the dress designs!

AW designs were not a good fit for Balenciaga. Too stiff, too much overdone hardware, just awful. He likes to be perceived as "edgy", but we've already done punk and grunge. What a bore, not original at all. So glad he's gone, but glad he didn't manage to completely destroy the brand. Looking forward to anyone else.

aw designs were not a good fit for balenciaga. Too stiff, too much overdone hardware, just awful. He likes to be perceived as "edgy", but we've already done punk and grunge. What a bore, not original at all. So glad he's gone, but glad he didn't manage to completely destroy the brand. Looking forward to anyone else.
+1