NEW Delivery at NM San Diego today. LOTS of Classics!

Okay here you go

PUSH

Listen, I would totally get this bag BUT I decided on a new fence and a vacation. My DH made me choose so I must stick with it - DH. So basically GET IT! Sell the GST on evil bay or whatever. This bag is definitely better, trust me I have seen it in person - well the beige anyway.

I'm going in to pick up my WOC today. I'll try to remember to check to make sure she received your email.

Thanks!! :flowers:

I wonder which colour code it is.

I've asked her about some colour codes for the beige.

I'm kind of leaning towards the beige with pink undertones i.e the blush beige (colour code 21101) that allbrandspls showed in her reveal thread.

Ooh... which WOC did you get? Show show! :biggrin:

I called and the bag is still there...so I dipped my toe in the water, but not ready to swim yet! BTW - Triple points @ NM!!!

Oh sucks about the fence :sad: On a side note...I just got the bill for my C-Sect and it was $35,000! Thank God for health insurance!

I called and the bag is still there...so I dipped my toe in the water, but not ready to swim yet! BTW - Triple points @ NM!!!

Oh sucks about the fence :sad: On a side note...I just got the bill for my C-Sect and it was $35,000! Thank God for health insurance!

Yes I have had 2 C-Sections - They are pricey as well. Too bad Chanel is not covered by health insurance - push present. :smile:

omg, this is the tote I saw at Chanel the other day, I didn't know what it was called but now I know. When I saw it in Chanel, I instantly fell in love with it. I was thinking of getting a GST but when I saw this I knew that this was it. Love at first sight for me, can't wait to get it.