NEW Delivery at NM San Diego today. LOTS of Classics!

I never went and got it. IDK I just decided I don't feel like spending $2800 on a bag anymore so I am letting her go. I go through fazes and right now I am on shoes..........

I can still ask for the pics. if anyone is interested. It is DEFINITELY better than the GST!

I hear ya on that one. With the state of the economy it really makes you think twice. I'm so tempted...since I love my GST but hate the weight of it. Plus I love love love slouchy bags. But I purchased a maxi a few months ago, just had a baby, new car, life expenses...etc etc...its hard to justify yet another bag. Well congrats to whoever gets it and I hope they post pix so we can all drool!

Here are the comparision pic. of the CC Pocket Tote and the GST. She still has black and beige available. This bag is WAY better than the GST IMO

Attachments

• CC Pocket vs GST.jpg
    CC Pocket vs GST.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 140
  • CC POcket vs GSt inside.jpg
    CC POcket vs GSt inside.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 133
  • CC Pocket2.jpg
    CC Pocket2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 135
  • CC pocket VS GST side.jpg
    CC pocket VS GST side.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 114
She also got these as well. Enjoy!!

Attachments

• detailsprintedlamb-002S.jpg
    detailsprintedlamb-002S.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 56
  • printedlambskin-001S.jpg
    printedlambskin-001S.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 77
  • onthe roadflap-004S.jpg
    onthe roadflap-004S.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 72
  • on the roadtote-003S.jpg
    on the roadtote-003S.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 92
And some new classics!!

I was in there yesterday when an SA from another department walks into the Chanel at NM and puts that black caviar Maxi w/ghw on hold for a guy who says he'll be back later for it. At the same time a lovely lady standing next to me asks Mariela to see a black caviar Maxi w/ghw (the only one was now on hold for the guy), so the lovely lady ends up buying the black caviar Maxi w/shw. I just KNEW that the guy wouldn't come back for the Maxi w/ghw! That irks the heck outta me.

Poor Mariela I think yesterday was a rough day for her. ;( She gets A LOT of people like that. I sometimes just hang out and people watch the stuff that lady puts up - unbelievable!

So what color did you end up with???

So what color did you end up with???

Red_crystal_heart-shaped_pattern_vector_material.jpg