**NEW CLs** Woohoo! Let's TALK about the New Styles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I agree. It must be a trend, since other designers are doing it too, eg, Balenciaga.

I like the style of maloka, just not sure about that color combo.

erinmiyu, I am not feeling the really sharply contrasted colors for Spring either

alice, I was thinking the same thing! Went to Barney's and saw the multi-colored B-bags and was >_<!

^^I have tried on the pique and was a little disappointed. I tried the tts, the length was slightly longer, but there was barely enough room for my high arches. In addition, there was a gap at the heel, which when I walked, the zipper was rubbing my heels and hurt so much.

^^I have tried on the pique and was a little disappointed. I tried the tts, the length was slightly longer, but there was barely enough room for my high arches. In addition, there was a gap at the heel, which when I walked, the zipper was rubbing my heels and hurt so much.

Whew, glad it wasn't just me. I tried on TTS and they fit fine in the length but super tight on the vamp. I went up a half size and they fit better in the vamp, but still tight and pretty close in the length but there was a small gap in the back (but I didn't have any zipper rub so it wasn't such a big deal). I would recommend half size up for most people. Half size up and a vamp stretch if you have high arches.

Status
Not open for further replies.