**NEW CLs** Woohoo! Let's TALK about the New Styles!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
  2. Maloka
    [​IMG]

Straratata
    [​IMG]

3. i don't know how i feel about all the color combinations for spring :/

4. ^I agree. It must be a trend, since other designers are doing it too, eg, Balenciaga.

I like the style of maloka, just not sure about that color combo.

5. I actually like that Straratatatatata pattern.. can't say I would wear it, but I like it!

6. i really like the maloka. DH would probably think i'm crazy.

7. i am anti-feticha/titi. because they don't WORK ON MY FEET! :sad:

8. i haven't tried the titi but the feticha didn't work on me either (but i would still buy if i could find a deal because they are gorgeous!)

9. Has anyone tried on the Pique? I am wondering how they are fitting?

10. erinmiyu, I am not feeling the really sharply contrasted colors for Spring either

alice, I was thinking the same thing! Went to Barney's and saw the multi-colored B-bags and was >_<!

11. ^^I have tried on the pique and was a little disappointed. I tried the tts, the length was slightly longer, but there was barely enough room for my high arches. In addition, there was a gap at the heel, which when I walked, the zipper was rubbing my heels and hurt so much.

12. The Titi is WAY more comfortable than the Feticha - FYI!

13. Whew, glad it wasn't just me. I tried on TTS and they fit fine in the length but super tight on the vamp. I went up a half size and they fit better in the vamp, but still tight and pretty close in the length but there was a small gap in the back (but I didn't have any zipper rub so it wasn't such a big deal). I would recommend half size up for most people. Half size up and a vamp stretch if you have high arches.

14. Not really feeling either.

15. Yeah, the peeptoe really eases the pressure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice