New Chloe Faye Day

All I can say is you HAVE to see this bag in person!! It is absolutely amazing!!!! It was just about $2000 with tax at Saks so I got online and did some comparison shopping. Farfetch has it for $1300 including import duties, no tax.
I. Had. To. Have. It.

This is the small, which is approx 11” base x 8” high. I am 5’3” for reference.
It is almost the exact same size as my Fendi in the background. I compared the 2 side by side, as well as against those on the Chloe website. So I know these measurements are correct. The magnet closure is SUPER strong, and there is a little channel that the magnet slides into as well. I can’t tell you what an amazing bag this is - the best of slouchy/bohemian/structure/everyday/elegant/day-to-night that I think I have ever seen. I am a Chanel and Louis Vuitton and Hermès girl too, and even though I have more of them overall,
I think Chloé is my all time favorite. I think this makes #7 Chloe bag for me.

73E28409-B501-4D83-9663-7C34A2DD0E49.jpeg 3237E7F7-4C0A-4C85-9051-857EB950E118.jpeg
49824344-B2D5-4B45-B058-407EA57AC5EF.jpeg
84BCEFEC-3B8F-4818-9162-81D497D1BCBE.jpeg

Last edited:
All I can say is you HAVE to see this bag in person!! It is absolutely amazing!!!! It was just about $2000 with tax at Saks so I got online and did some comparison shopping. Farfetch has it for $1300 including import duties, no tax.
I. Had. To. Have. It.

This is the small, which is approx 11” base x 8” high. I am 5’3” for reference.
It is almost the exact same size as my Fendi in the background. I compared the 2 side by side, as well as against those on the Chloe website. So I know these measurements are correct. The magnet closure is SUPER strong, and there is a little channel that the magnet slides into as well. I can’t tell you what an amazing bag this is - the best of slouchy/bohemian/structure/everyday/elegant/day-to-night that I think I have ever seen. I am a Chanel and Louis Vuitton and Hermès girl too, and even though I have more of them overall,
I think Chloé is my all time favorite. I think this makes #7 Chloe bag for me.

View attachment 4369528 View attachment 4369532
View attachment 4369535
View attachment 4369536
It's beautiful!! And it looks great on you. Chloe is one of my all time favorites too, the bags are just so beautiful!

I love it as I'm a big fan of dressing very colorfully. Would you find it would go with your wardrobe? If so, that's a steal and you should definitely keep!!

Thanks . I thought the pink might be nice for summer with more neutral outfits . It was £584 so seemed like a bit of a bargain! ( relatively speaking ) . It’s worth getting home and having a look . Thanks xxx

Thanks . I thought the pink might be nice for summer with more neutral outfits . It was £584 so seemed like a bit of a bargain! ( relatively speaking ) . It’s worth getting home and having a look . Thanks xxx

I know you’ll love it. I have this bag since last year Spring in the color of blush and used non stop for 4 months... just absolutely enjoyed it! Not too big nor small. My friend who promoted me purchase this bag also loves hers (she has in Gray). Enjoy it, let us know what you think once you get this beauty.

Reactions: midniteluna
I know you’ll love it. I have this bag since last year Spring in the color of blush and used non stop for 4 months... just absolutely enjoyed it! Not too big nor small. My friend who promoted me purchase this bag also loves hers (she has in Gray). Enjoy it, let us know what you think once you get this beauty.
Fantastic. My bank balance would prefer me to not like it and send it back ! However , I have a feeling I might want to keep it

I just received my Chloe Faye Day in the post (I live almost 4 hours from my closest store) and I’m devastated to see the hardware on the long strap has rust on it, similar to a previous post here. I will return it but I read earlier in this thread that the hardware is plated - does this mean rust is inevitable? I’m not sure if it’s a silly question but how does the rust start? I absolutely adore this bag, but if it’s going to be prone to rust debating if it’s truly worth the price tag? Thank you for any advice!

Attachments

• 51EE2F7A-46E4-4A38-A51F-E7D9E2C9B3F6.jpeg
    51EE2F7A-46E4-4A38-A51F-E7D9E2C9B3F6.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 395