New Chloe Faye Day

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    45365442nn_22_b.jpg
    Functional yet elegant, the new Faye day bag taps into the Maison's 70s spirit while offering a practical magnet closure and roomy compartments to carry all your belongings.

Double zips with leather pullers open to reveal suede gussets for a subtle textural contrast adding a feminine touch. The line's signature ring loop and hanging chain bring elegant hardware and retro appeal.

Source: Chloe.com

2. Medium Faye double carry bag in smooth & suede calfskin
    US$ 2,033
    Colour: carbon brown
    Item code: 3S1321-HGJ-NR27V

45365442nn_22_f.jpg 45365442nn_22_r.jpg 45365442nn_22_d.jpg 45365442nn_22_e.jpg 45365442nn_22_a.jpg
    Carry: long or short shoulder, cross-body & hand carry

- 2 roomy compartments
    - Magnet closure
    - 2 flat inside pockets + 1 central zipped pocket
    - 1 flat back outside pocket
    - Comfortable shoulder leather handle with stitches
    - Adjustable & removable leather strap thanks to snap hooks
    - Pale gold & silver finishing
    - Elegant pink beige cotton canvas lining
    Comes with a dust bag

- Width: 32.5 cm / 12.6"
    - Height: 25 cm / 10"
    - Depth: 13 cm / 1.6"
    - Wide strap length min: 41 cm / 14.2"
    - Wide strap length max: 50 cm / 17.7"

This article is made from semi-aniline leather. The half-transparent finish imparts a robust nature to the product while preserving its natural character.
    Suede is calfskin that was buffed on the reverse side with an anti-aqua treatment to protect the skin from stains, but it still requires special care.
    Respect care instructions on the leaflet.

3. Small Faye double carry bag in smooth & suede calfskin
    US$ 1,854
    Colour: carbon brown
    Item code: 3S1322-HGJ-NR27V
    45365443oa_22_f.jpg 45365443oa_22_r.jpg 45365443oa_22_d.jpg 45365443oa_22_e.jpg 45365443oa_22_a.jpg

Carry: long or short shoulder, cross-body & hand carry

- 2 roomy compartments
    - Magnet closure
    - 2 flat inside pockets + 1 central zipped pocket
    - 1 flat back outside pocket
    - Comfortable shoulder leather handle with stitches
    - Adjustable & removable leather strap thanks to snap hooks
    - Pale gold & silver finishing
    - Elegant pink beige cotton canvas lining
    Comes with a dust bag

- Width: 28 cm / 12.6"
    - Height: 22 cm / 10"
    - Depth: 11 cm / 1.6"
    - Wide strap length min: 43 cm / 14.2"
    - Wide strap length max: 51.5 cm / 17.7"

This article is made from semi-aniline leather. The half-transparent finish imparts a robust nature to the product while preserving its natural character.
    Suede is calfskin that was buffed on the reverse side with an anti-aqua treatment to protect the skin from stains, but it still requires special care.
    Respect care instructions on the leaflet.

Candy-candy likes this.
  4. Thank you for posting this!! As soon as I saw it, I loved the bag. However, if you notice - from Chloe's website, the dimensions are exactly the same for both bags so one of them must be wrong. Also, prices I see are $1990 for the Medium and $1850 for the Small... which isn't a huge difference. I wish the small were a little less because then it just makes you want to get the bigger one, lol.

In some pictures, the bag looks straight up chocolatey brown and then in others it has a hint of red? I hope there are other colors!!

5. Ma
    Maybe my country settings were set to International by default so the prices are higher. :biggrin:

Chloe has really great chameleon colours. Can't wait to see what colours will come up. :hbeat:

6. This is an excellent take on the Faye, especially because its more versatile. Its corrected the issue with the first large Faye where you cannot fit as much into it because it looked oversized and items inside the bag protruded the leather.

I seriously think that Chloe hit the jackpot with this frontage. They slap the same look on a wallet, a backpack, a clutch, a half wallet, in medium, and in small, on a wallet on chain and ALL look great. Such a simple face, if you like the ring and chain of course.

7. Chloe's official instagram just posted this. Carbon Brown in daylight.
    20479180_103112420393019_1336062436276436992_n.jpg

8. Wow, absolutely gorgeous. This is exactly the type of semi-structured bag I have been looking for to interchange with my Marcie medium. Not a huge fan of the color though. I hope they come out with a lighter, more orange-based brown, like a whisky or caramel shade!

dianagrace and OneMoreDay like this.
  9. So stunning. Love the casual slouch. It looks like an upscale chic messenger bag, and I mean that in a good way! Right now I'm more into the regular Faye, but this is such a nice every day option :girlsigh:

OneMoreDay likes this.
  10. I love this!! The bag definitely looks gorgeous. It has the best of so many different types of bags. I like the color, but I'm not over the moon about it. Then again, I'm not sure I've ever seen a bag in that color before so it's taking a while for me to make sense of it!

OneMoreDay likes this.
  11. Another image shared by Chloe's instagram.
    20582491_1915985385284767_4759361004247187456_n.jpg

12. their measurements conversion is off (1.6" can't be 11 cm), but either way this bag is GORGEOUS.
    def on my wish list, I already found it on Chloe website but I wanted to check modeling pics. thank you for posting it.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  13. I got it a week ago from printemps!
    it's tan colored small one. I'm in love with this bag♥

Attached Files:

14. Congrats! It's beautiful. :love:

15. Such a beautiful bag!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice