New chanel "riding/rain" boots omg

LOL, Cristina! nah, the Palm Beach Riding Circuit, although classy as hell, is too conservative for me...

heehee:btdh:

will PM you my cell, and please give me yours too!!!

PS what Saks consolidation sale???!!

I tried them on today and they are cute but a bit too short for my liking, as I will be dealing with horrible East Coast weather this fall/winter and need something higher! I ended up buying something else at Chanel though, will post when I pick it up after Holt's PSN next week!

I actually dont like them off....but ADORE them on!They r super comfy..I was shocke how comfy they r.Ill post modelin pics in AM..I got a new bag too today i gotta post!!!(HINT-Ramblingdoll made me do it!LOL!)

I received my boots yesterday, and totally adore them. Normally wear a 8.5 and got these in a 39, they fit with a little room. My calves are huge so that area is tight, but I think you could make it work with skinny jeans, definitely leggings.

I actually dont like them off....but ADORE them on!They r super comfy..I was shocke how comfy they r.

I'm just the opposite of you Jill. Liked them off, but they looked ridiculous on me. Lots of reasons why....I'm too short, old, they looked waaay better on my daughter...etc etc. Take your pic and any answer is the right one. But they are incredibly comfy.
I usually wear a size 40 in Chanel shoes and the 40 in these fit, but I was having a bit of hard time extracting them from my feet to take them off. The 41 felt better.
Oh well. My DH just rolled his eyes when I mentioned them to him and he's looking like a Cheshire cat here hearing that I didn't get them afterall. :P

ok, dimensions: very upper part of boot: 14.5 inches
mid-boot (near bottom camellia) a tad over 13 inches
lower part of boot: a tad over 12
heel - 1.4 inches

girlies, they are very very comfy...they seem to glide as you walk...i have little foot peds on which makes them even more comfy... :biggrin: