New chanel "riding/rain" boots omg

true to size, pretty much.....hugs the calf, (I have dancers calfs and they are comfy on me) but if you wanted to tuck a woolen pant inside, hmmmm
what i would do is try a pair in the shoe salon and walk on the carpet there for a few minutes...maybe longe than the time you would normally walk in a pair of shoes you were intending to buy...

will pick them up tomorrow, rainstorm now, (so what else is new?! lol) dont feel like driving down to Ft Laud..at the moment if anyone has sppecific questions, please feel free to PM me, !!!! that way i won't unintentionally skip your question!

What do you guys think of these wellies.. I already have a pair of Hunter's but these are so cute to me! Especially the camellias! They are a bit pricy at $350. The Jimmy Choo wellies are $395 so I would rather buy Chanel that Jimmy Choo..

chanelwellies.jpg

OK, I tried these on just now at NM. My thoughts are they are super cute, kind of ackward to walk in, and if you have meaty calves (like me) you wouldn't be wearing these over pants, only tights or leggings. Still they are super cute and I'll probably end up getting a pair :smile:~

Last edited:
^ Mon, are they true to size? I usually wear 6-6.5 in Chanel shoes, more 6.5 the past 2 seasons. These only come in whole sizes. I can't decide if I should go for 6 or 7?

My SA at Holt's has a pair on hold for me. I hope they fit! I'm normally an 8.5/9 and I got her to hold the 9. I can't wait to see them tomorrow. I have semi-muscular calves but hopefully can still tuck skinny jeans into them. Will anyone wear them for riding (they do have a small heel) or strictly for rain?