New Chanel Lux Line Denim Tote....

I feel bad. I just bought the denim wallet. Its so cute. I didn't get the denim tote because I really want the lux bag. I am thinking about the silver.

Looks like no one is liking the denim bag. I still think I may get it. I am a flight attendant flying about 10 days a month. It would be great to throw in my bag for layovers. My salesperson (here in Dallas) is supposed to call me when it comes in. Does anyone know stores which already have it?

I saw this bag in the store. One of the denims look like a great pair of 7 jeans the other denim looks like Wrangler it's so ugly.:nuts: I say go with leather. I thought I wanted this bag to but not anymore. But the denim flats and the wallets look pretty decent.

redhot said:
Looks like no one is liking the denim bag. I still think I may get it. I am a flight attendant flying about 10 days a month. It would be great to throw in my bag for layovers. My salesperson (here in Dallas) is supposed to call me when it comes in. Does anyone know stores which already have it?

If you like it, definitely get it. I think it's a pretty cool bag and just because it isn't leather- that doesn't make it 'expendable' for lack of a better word. Let us know what you decide.:amuse:

luxury_chanel_04.jpg

I've never seen this style before...I'm not a huge fan of denim bags (passed on the LV denim line...) at the high end price point. I think I might have to pass as well....

I'm having the exact same dilemma, except I bought the Medium Bowler in Denim and debating whether I should change it for a Black Metallic Leather! Denim is nicer for the summer but I'm worried it won't wear as well as leather. The other thing I noticed is that once I fill the denim bag up with my stuff, the shape probably doesn't hold up as well as if it were leather. :huh:

Ideally, I would get the silver since I don't have any bags in silver, but they are completely sold out and don't know if they will get more. I only have 2 weeks to make an exchange and they only have 1 Black Metallic one left (on hold for me) so I have to decide quick!
What do u guys think I should do???:wondering