New Chanel Lux Line Denim Tote....

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
OK- I just got a call saying this bag came in...and they are holding it for me....eeeerrrr........want...but I just got the Black Lux line tote ...oh...and the Chloe Edith...
..its over 1500.00 for denim...PLEASE HELP ME!! IS this worth the money????????

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

lainie63

GO HOYAS!
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I just got on the wait list for this and I'm already doubting that I want to get it-too many other great bags out there-but -it does look awfully cute...

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
When I think of Chanel denim does not come to mind. I'd much rather invest in a leather Chanel.

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
I agree with everyone here - don't do it for denim. I think you may tire of it quickly..

Michele

O.G.
Mar 22, 2006
Maryland
I just tried to cut and paste the denim tote from the Chanel web site with no luck. If you have a chance until a picture is posted, check out the web site (luxury line). It is a very pretty bag, but I believe too trendy for the money.

georgiegirl

Jan 10, 2006
Don't do it, Jill. I was on the waitlist too. Took myself off. Denim is just a trend. I would have a lot of money if I hadn't invested in so many trendy bags in the past!