New Chanel Lux Line Denim Tote....

1. OK- I just got a call saying this bag came in...and they are holding it for me....eeeerrrr........want...but I just got the Black Lux line tote ...oh...and the Chloe Edith...
    ..its over 1500.00 for denim...PLEASE HELP ME!! IS this worth the money????????

2. I just got on the wait list for this and I'm already doubting that I want to get it-too many other great bags out there-but -it does look awfully cute...

3. i love having leather... not a denim fan... cuz i would be compelled to have to match it all the time... and dooood, u have the lux!!!

4. not worth the money for the denim. and not to mention you have the black leather. save the money for the celine.

5. When I think of Chanel denim does not come to mind. I'd much rather invest in a leather Chanel.

6. Thanks everyone...I think I am cured of the denim!!

7. I agree, not for Denim!

8. No dont get demin.

9. I agree with everyone here - don't do it for denim. I think you may tire of it quickly..

10. In my opinion, not worth it. Get something else!:biggrin:

11. i like chanel in leather too. i think they are best when it comes to leather

12. It's too bad that the denim is so pricey!

13. I would love to see a picture of the chanel denim if anyone has one.

14. I just tried to cut and paste the denim tote from the Chanel web site with no luck. If you have a chance until a picture is posted, check out the web site (luxury line). It is a very pretty bag, but I believe too trendy for the money.

15. Don't do it, Jill. I was on the waitlist too. Took myself off. Denim is just a trend. I would have a lot of money if I hadn't invested in so many trendy bags in the past!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice