** new Chanel goodies + Pics **

i love your handbag charm earrings!!! :love: :love: :love: i have the matching necklace ;) And im inspired to get the earrings now.. :sweatdrop:

IMG_4585-2.jpg

aww the necklace is so cute! is that the gold version i see that's been cropped out on the right ;)

and thanks for all the lovely comments, ladies :heart:

nightshade I love the earrings. I remember seeing them in store but I was way too distracted and tired. Now thinking about the 2nd ones... hmmm how are you planning to wear them? A lot of my friends were a bit ehhh on that 2nd pair but I think they're so elegant.

nightshade I love the earrings. I remember seeing them in store but I was way too distracted and tired. Now thinking about the 2nd ones... hmmm how are you planning to wear them? A lot of my friends were a bit ehhh on that 2nd pair but I think they're so elegant.

heh some of my friends think they're a bit mum-sy :Push: but i still love 'em to bits, like u said, they look very elegant worn and dress up any outfit, even a casual one! they're very versatile. I think you need to get yourself a pair asap, m'dear :yes: