New Cartier ring set. So cute! Come and look. +

Yeah! I hope I will be able to make my right decision.:biggrin:
BTW, your sapphire ring is an antique piece??? Very gorgeours, but it will be perfect match with your dainty pieces!:love:

thanks! no it's brand new! it was a liquidation sale of stock from a US designer called Jaqu de lili. I bought it from the auction house westbury auctions through liveauctioneers.com they have sales from this designer every few weeks (or so I've noticed!)

I've always love auctions and these online ones are great for a lazy sunday :biggrin:

thanks! no it's brand new! it was a liquidation sale of stock from a US designer called Jaqu de lili. I bought it from the auction house westbury auctions through liveauctioneers.com they have sales from this designer every few weeks (or so I've noticed!)

I've always love auctions and these online ones are great for a lazy sunday :biggrin:

Oh, I see. I thought it was an antique piece with a histry! It has style and elegance!;) You have such a good nose for jewelry!!!:biggrin:

They found RG 10-diamond one of my size! (Rainbow one is already on hold.) I'll go to see them with my DH on Saturday. I really cannot decide...
I have faith in you...you'll pick the right one!
Please post modeling pics!!!

You do have a good jewelry "nose"!