New Cartier ring set. So cute! Come and look. +

Dode99

Cartier ♥
O.G.
Aug 27, 2010
Abu Dhabi
I saw the ring IRL but was sacred to try it on and get obsessed :P it's def in my wish list. I'm not a fan of jewelry made of either rose gold or ceramic but the stack looks gorgeous. It would be a great idea to see a bracelet version.

Delansify

Jul 20, 2011
i saw this in the store and fell in love. it is super cute and adds the perfect amount of sparkle. the white gold with black ceramic and diamonds is gorgeous as well!

stmary

Feb 10, 2011
Saw it last week irl. Had to stop myself from trying it on for the fear that it wont come off my finger anymore haha. Very very cute. I like that each rings are thin thus it looks dainty. Especially the pave!!

Jan 5, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
i also saw it last week :smile: in a bracelet love version, i think i have a luv/hate relationship right now about the ceramic. :smile: hope it goes away! but i always think - how will i clean it and i guess i am scared of ceramics. only as i dont have any and have no idea how they wear/tear/etc. :smile:

skyqueen

O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
i also saw it last week :smile: in a bracelet love version, i think i have a luv/hate relationship right now about the ceramic. :smile: hope it goes away! but i always think - how will i clean it and i guess i am scared of ceramics. only as i dont have any and have no idea how they wear/tear/etc. :smile:
I have a white J12 and find ceramic very easy to take care of. No scratches, easy to clean...I use Windex and a little soft toothbrush.

I love the ring, Sjunky...a bit different with an edge.
Love to see a modeling pic......................

etk123

Call me Kiki
Nov 9, 2010
the garden state
I tried it in the white, it's so adorable. A bit edgy for me, I wish the skinny pave band was offered by itself. I hope someone gets it and posts pics! It's daintier than it looks online.

Carnel

Nobody's purrfect
Feb 9, 2013
Europe
Lovely but looks too much like the Quatre ring by Boucheron. And I like more classic jewellery, this is trendy but may not last.