New Cartier Panthere ring

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think it is truly a statement piece, will def. draw your eyes to it

2. :cloud9: loving it on your finger....Did you just go into Cartier and get it or did you think about for a bit ?

3. I bought it resale. No way was I going to pay retail+tax. I did try it on before at Cartier so I knew I wanted it.

4. I was torn between this and its little sister, it's truly a master piece from Cartier.....with a heavy price tag😭9k€

5. What I really like about this ring is that it's very sculptural and has a modernist look to it. And it forms around the finger so beautifully. Looks really comfortable as well. Enjoy!

6. Love it!! Congrats!!

7. Wow! Simply Stunning!

8. Saw this in Paris....just stunning! Congrats!

9. What a beauty! Congrats!

10. Absolutely LOVE your ring!! This is the exact ring I am in the market to buy. :biggrin:

Question to my beloved PurseForum fashionistas:

Do you prefer Yellow Gold or White Gold in this ring? I can't decide which is better! (FYI...the pic below is a replica...real version has green eyes)

White Gold Panther Ring.jpg

11. It really depends on what you wear most. I just prefer YG.

12. Gold - no question for this piece! Looks so rich!

13. I wear almost all WG and I would still only buy this piece in YG. Agree with Greentea.... so rich looking. No question.

14. Gold most definitely! It's a classic!

15. Gorgeous! And I personally prefer this version in white gold... But I love the larger version in yellow gold.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice