New BV boutique at the Palazzo in Las Vegas

bumping this thread because I got to visit the new BV store at the Palazzo. Very nice SA's but not the most knowledgeable. Lots of resort and spring bags in stock. They had the new ball bag in the resort red (cassis). They also had a roma on sale for $1980, but I could not identify the color. Sort of a brick red tending towards noce. THe SA could only tell me it was a brownish sort of red...not much help! I've never seen the color before and of course I didn't think to get a picture of it, but if you're looking for a roma, that's a great price! I also saw a sloane in the new lotus color--gorgeous, very springy and seems a bit less delicate than last year's magnolia pink.

Funny you should mention Vegas. Some of the Choo girls have a trip planned in July...for the summer sales. Does BV have a summer sale at the end of June/early July?

I soooo want to go to Las Vegas to see all the BV! I wonder if that Roma was the same colour as the Pyramid we were trying to authenticate a few days ago - it looked okay except that no one seemed to have any idea what the colour was... It was reddish but the code was in the 2000s which was the browns.

^^I bet you're exactly right! I never saw the color scala except the really inaccurate one on Saks.com which showed up as a rose color. If it was scala, it's a really nice alternative to noce.