New Breloque Charm

seton

Keeper of the Flame
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
It's the same length as the old one with the 3 round charms with the same clasp but it has the Olga Belt links and charms instead.

Does anyone know what it is called?

Anyone seen one IRL?

Anyone gonna get one?

Is it the same retail as the original Breloque Charms?

Anyone have pics? Enquiring setons wanta know. :graucho:

saw this new breloque chain and I have to say tt i prefer the older version. The chain of the new version seems to overwhelm the charms and when placed against the bag.... it really looks kinda funny. So am thinking of getting another of the old breloque design before its sold out... sorry no pics to show... and cost only abt $20 more

saw this new breloque chain and I have to say tt i prefer the older version. The chain of the new version seems to overwhelm the charms and when placed against the bag.... it really looks kinda funny. So am thinking of getting another of the old breloque design before its sold out... sorry no pics to show... and cost only abt $20 more

I agree that the original Breloque is better. I just love it so much that I just want MORE! I find the Breloque . . . .enchanting . . . .really.

Can't find it using the words "breloque charm". Hopefully one of the ladies will remember who did the reveal. It was a huge thread and one item of many.

IIRC, the charms have changed to a Medor stud, and the Clou de Selle stud, and the figure of 8 scarf ring.

Got it!

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/my-trip-to-dusseldorf-and-paris-518708-8.html#post12932727

attachment.php

Courtesy of dreambags.

I think the chain on the new Breloque is very beautiful, really. But the charms on the old Breloque are, well, enchanting.

Thanks so much. Lots to think about.

attachment.php

I like the old one better too, it is so... charming. The charm is charming. What am I saying. LOL.

The new version could be very suited to hanging on a 30cm birkin as the studs are smaller. I have the old one and tried it on the 30cm like the picture above. It has always seemed too big to me and more suited to a 35cm birkin.

Ita

saw this new breloque chain and i have to say tt i prefer the older version. The chain of the new version seems to overwhelm the charms and when placed against the bag.... It really looks kinda funny. So am thinking of getting another of the old breloque design before its sold out... Sorry no pics to show... And cost only abt $20 more

The new version could be very suited to hanging on a 30cm birkin as the studs are smaller. I have the old one and tried it on the 30cm like the picture above. It has always seemed too big to me and more suited to a 35cm birkin.

I agree that it's probably better on the 35cm. It's . . . . enchanting. :love:

I think I like them both! I have the silver one and wanted to get a gold also. I think the new one might be better for me in gold because it is a little smaller and maybe won't be as flashy. I like the delicate look of the new one a lot but the old one has more personality.