New box design?

jll9

O.G.
Jun 30, 2006
The last bag I got came in a box that had a "drawer" instead of a box with removable lid (which is what all of my other bags came in). The drawer had a string/rope handle. Has BV always had this style of box? Anyone know if all BV boxes will be this way in the future. I thought it made much more sense because it made taking the bag out much easier. Plus, you could stack boxes and still access the contents.

Yup, no boxes for any of my BV bags. Actually I wished they come with boxes for better storage altho the boxes do actually take up space.

The 'drawer' boxes sound ideal!

I have many of the drawer style box. This is actually an older style box. The last time the SA told me that they didn't have this style anymore. I don't know if they ran out or just stop making them.

The drawer style box is very nice, much nicer than the regular box. It has a rope handle and the interior is red. Similar to LV's shoe boxes, but much bigger.

uclaboi, thanks for the info. I am of course disappointed to hear that they might not be stocking the drawer type boxes any more.

I agree w/ you. This drawer type box are really good for storing the bags in the closet. Keeps them organized. I hope they'll still have them later on.

Only my smaller BVs, like wallets and phone straps came with boxes. The venetas certainly did not. Only dust bags...

Wouldn't mind a nice big BV box to keep my bags and all...