New Bleeker Tote

lynzbyz, giggles016:
That is right! The handle, trim, and flowers are pink. The pink is somewhere between pastel and fuschia (more like pastel I guess). It is pretty!! I was so tempted to get one but have to skip since I've already purchased 4 bags within a month :sweatdrop: (Maybe next month though! :smile:)

Last edited:
I just came from the outlet, where I went a little crazy and came home with a bag full of stuff! :nuts:

The tote is super cute, but I ended up getting the little hobo instead.
I have so many totes already, and the little hobo will be good for summer evenings out with friends, etc. Ill try to see if I can figure out how to upload a pic of it here (every time I try, it says my pic is too big, so not sure how to make it less memory)

I got the hobo with the white flower vs. the pink, but they are both adorable! The scarves are also gorgeous...picked up 2 of them, but it was hard to choose!

Now my challenge is to try to avoid going back for the tote....I live 5 min from the outlet, so its a contant challenge to try to stay away :biggrin:

That would be great! Are you trying to upload to photobucket? It should automatically adjust the size for you?

I can't imagine living 5 mins from the outlet- I would be there just about everyday!

I just came from the outlet, where I went a little crazy and came home with a bag full of stuff! :nuts:

The tote is super cute, but I ended up getting the little hobo instead.
I have so many totes already, and the little hobo will be good for summer evenings out with friends, etc. Ill try to see if I can figure out how to upload a pic of it here (every time I try, it says my pic is too big, so not sure how to make it less memory)

I got the hobo with the white flower vs. the pink, but they are both adorable! The scarves are also gorgeous...picked up 2 of them, but it was hard to choose!

Now my challenge is to try to avoid going back for the tote....I live 5 min from the outlet, so its a contant challenge to try to stay away :biggrin:

Are the scarves ponytail scarves? I am so excited to go to the outlet now! I live 2 hours away from one and don't make it there often, but I will be near one this weekend.

Ok hopefully this works...

000_0289.jpg

Last edited: