New Bleeker Tote

fogandflower

Apr 28, 2009
anyone visit outlet these two days can share the new bleeker tote photos? Item number and price? Colors?:graucho:

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
I would like to know how much the Bleeker tote that is pictured on the current outlet email coupon is going for (before coupons). I really like the brown signature one with the white trim and flower.

shiaobaby

O.G.
Feb 6, 2010
I would like to know how much the Bleeker tote that is pictured on the current outlet email coupon is going for (before coupons). I really like the brown signature one with the white trim and flower.
i saw that too!!! it does look really spring-y and cute!

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Does the tote come in any other color combinations with the flower besides the brown signature/white trim?

Also, does anyone know if they made wallets or wristlets to match the bleecker tote?

april21

New Bal Lover!!!
Mar 21, 2008
Chicago, IL
Yes, that are prices before discount. Sorry I don't have pics. There are 3 colors: white trim/brown sig, pink trim/brown sig and kind of stripe patchwork with green handle (I believe). I was at the outlet today btw.

I didn't see any matching wallets or wristlet. However, they do have matching ponytail scarf. They are in beautiful spring colors fot $29.

Last edited:

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Thanks for all of the info April21! Do these totes have a zipper or a magnet closure, or are they open on top?

lynzbyz

Jan 4, 2006
Oregon
That's super cute! If that's the same tote, I'm going to go get one.
I agree- it's adorable!

So if I understand what you were saying, april, this tote comes in pink in place of the white as well, right? Is the flower pink too? That would send it over the top for me! :graucho: