New Balenciaga Styles???

Loganz

older, not wiser
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Has anyone checked out

www.ateliernaff.blogspot.com lately??

Her first page has many photos of supposed new 06/07 styles. She does say that these photos were sent to her, and she is not claiming to "know for sure" if these are going to make it to our stores.

I must say I am really digging most of the styles, quilted b-bags, little barrel bags with whistles, and what looks like a smaller City??

It is almost too much to look at all at once. :P

Loganz said:
Has anyone checked out

www.ateliernaff.blogspot.com lately??

Her first page has many photos of supposed new 06/07 styles. She does say that these photos were sent to her, and she is not claiming to "know for sure" if these are going to make it to our stores.

I must say I am really digging most of the styles, quilted b-bags, little barrel bags with whistles, and what looks like a smaller City??

It is almost too much to look at all at once. :P
I liked the shape of the one with the scalloped bottom .... and another bag obsession begins .... lol:P

Ooh! I particularly love the the new bags with the whistle charm. So cute! I also like the new hobo with the adjustable strap but in all leather of course. Oh yes and that shorter "city looking bag!! I want to know dimensions on that! I wonder how it is like in size compared to the city and the first. :love:

Looks like they are going to produce even more pony hair bags. I am surprised that there is more. I've always felt the pony hairs were the worst selling ones and the most problematic... (balding, etc).

^^ I really like the whistle charm bag too; I really hope these photos are for real and not a hoax.

I can't help but think of prototypes, and how the finished product never looks like the prototype.

murasaki said:
Ooh! I particularly love the the new bags with the whistle charm. So cute! I also like the new hobo with the adjustable strap but in all leather of course. Oh yes and that shorter "city looking bag!! I want to know dimensions on that! I wonder how it is like in size compared to the city and the first. :love:

Speaking of adjustable straps... were there some previous B bags that had adjustable straps? I noticed on an older pic of Gwyneth, her black First hung down to her hips! And on Nicole Richie, her white B bag had a long strap as well. What gives??

hmmmmm not sure how i feel about them at first glance.. nothing really jumped at me that i love... it might grow on me later though.

The quilted ones look a little funny to me. Almost like they're poofed out too much. But that may just be the lighting. I like the scalloped shaped bottom too. But I still haven't gotten over my love for the City.

Leisure: There was a version of the hobo with adjustable straps from 2003 but the looks of the body itself was just a tad different. I think the body of it was a bit flatter and not so poufed out? The ateliernaff site has a pic of it I believe. :amuse:

People who have/have seen the old leather:

Do you guyst think the new styles look like they are in the old, classic leather? I cannot tell. If yes, it would validate (even more, that is) the rumors of a return to the old leather
*crosses fingers*