New bags on Endless.com

B* used to dispute my ebay purchases made with paypal points too they would alwasy award them in the end but it was a huge problem at least this way with endless it's a great deal!

Since the peach main squeeze is back up on the site, I just emailed endless for a price adjustment with the 20% off code since its been less than 14 days (actually less than 5) since i ordered. If they do it, i may order the aqua one too!

I'm using my gray BF clutch and love it! It hits at the right spot for me.
I'm still waiting on my gray MS...boutique is still waiting for a shipment from RM. I also got an aqua one! I wanted aqua more than gray at first, but they sold out, then reappeared. I guess the boutiques thought gray would be the most popular color, but aqua has been about as popular as gray. I may just keep one MS, whichever one I like better (prob aqua).

^I really like the grey BF clutch so i decided to keep that one instead of the main squeeze. Endless replied to my price guarantee for the peach and i got two emails back- one said they are crediting me back the difference and the 2nd said it was only valid on orders placed from 5/18-5/20. :shrugs: I may just reorder to be on the safe side.

im glad to hear the bf clutch is great. ive ordered a black one from LB a couple of weeks ago and theyre still waiting for RM to ship it. I cant wait to get my goodies tomorrow from endless. gotta love overnight shipping. :yahoo: