New bags & my collection!

Love your collection and your new items! I am actually interested in getting that pink sig hobo you bought. But I'm worried that she's too small. Is she a pretty good sized bag and does she fit comfortably over the shoulder?? Congrats on your new items!

Love your collection and your new items! I am actually interested in getting that pink sig hobo you bought. But I'm worried that she's too small. Is she a pretty good sized bag and does she fit comfortably over the shoulder?? Congrats on your new items!

Trust me I was thinking the same way. I didnt really have that much to spend and I didnt just want to get a pouch but the hobo is pretty freakin cute! Its bigger then a pouch and its actually not that bad of a size. It only cost $200 and I love signature stripe and pink! I am going to use it tomorow so I gues I will see how it feels and stuff.

I am 18 and have an extreme purse addiction.

I have to agree with you, but isn't it fun!? What a great collection. Your 2 new bags are so cute...and love the poodle! Congratulations! :woohoo:

aw thanks! Im so happy theres some more D&D fans on here! I try to get something from each new print that comes out! I really like dooney and bourke and thats what started this problem haha!

I am an extreme shopaholic and I seriously have a problem with buying bags and stuff! When I finally get my job back and I completed my first semester of fashion school I am going to treat myself to my first LV and then I want my first gucci after that hahah!