New bags at LUNA BOSTON (2)!

^ hi, kiwi. I don't have experience with either, but I do have what I think is similar to those two. I have a glazed fine wine bag, which was smooshy right out of the box. From the closesups I see of nude and luggage shines, I think they might be very similar to gfw.

That makes the two of us because I've been seeing rose gold where there is light gold. The black shine main squeeze has a nice depiction of rose gold I think...but who knows what they're truly like in person? I guess we'll have to take the plunge to know. ;)

Kiwi--I saw a Nude Shine iPhone case at my local Nordies. First of all, the color is beautiful IRL and secondly it has a slight glaze on it. It's not as glazed as the new leathers out (GFW, Black, Hunter, or Brown). I think it would be smooshy in no time!

Thanks BH! Now I'm just waiting for a response from LB to confirm that the luggage shine MAM DOES indeed come in RG (not light gold) plus a nice coupon before I take the plunge! ;)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that Nude Shine comes in RG hardware. That's what Caitlin told me months ago but the factory could have changed their minds since then.

What is the longest that anyone has waited for a return from LB? I have been waiting for about 35 days now and I'm still counting. The bags I returned have long been resold and I'm still waiting. I am not happy about this. So much for the 7-10 days stated in their website (although it did say "depending on our return volume").

Don't get me wrong. Luna Boston has great service in general except when it comes to returns!