New Bags 2008/2009 You Most Look Forward To Buying?

I'm bagged out. I tried the shoulder Kelly and it's not for me. Too long and I didn't like how the straps, which should look like they line up fairly straight, turned into more of a slightly "V" shape. that would bother me. There was a cell phone pocket. But for $9,500 Canadian... well... not loving it too much. I guess I like the classics.

I'm looking forward to a size 32 raisin box somebody with gold hardware and a prune box somebody with gold hardware (haven't decided on the size yet). I love the way prune looks in box calf.

Ah, well, if you meant from the *new* collection, then nothing. I saw the SO Kelly and it was not for me.
Besides, I am too busy catching up with the older items, and am heavily leaning toward vintage.

No new bags for me, new or old styles, but even if I had the means, I do NOT like these new bags - much too "trendy" for my taste. Give me the timeless classics every time.

Not a fan of any of the new styles, so I will not be buying any of them. Overall, this year I will only be buying one bag, and it will be a light coloured or red birkin, leaning towards etoupe in 30.