Shot 3.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 72
  • Shot 4.jpg
    Shot 4.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 326
  • Shot 5.jpg
    Shot 5.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 57
msP, you have very sharp eyes! you were absolutely spot-on in guessing that it is a large ebano veneta! (it's a single handle, so it's not the campana; nor the flat handle style of the sloane or pyramid or ball)

I have to confess that this was abit of an impulsive decision to suddenly buy a dark coloured bag, as i've actually been hunting down an Ottone Sloane to use this Summer. (All sold out in Hong Kong, so i put my name on the list)

-BUT there have been rumours of an upcoming BV price increase.
-the Euro has been getting stronger and stronger against US Dollars (the HK dollar is pegged to the US dollar, so increasing the cost to the local BV)
- there was no price increase in 2007
- if there's a price increase on 1 June, i will kick myself for not having bought a bag before the increase
- an ebano veneta is a "no regrets" purchase

and finally, i had to go to BV anyway, to pick up another bag from conditioning. so one thing led to another.

mrsDIY88 - Don't worry, you won't regret getting something in Ebano. It is a perfectly wonderful brown...very rich. It goes with just about everything. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Congrats!!! Good choice mrsDIY. This is so classically BV - the Veneta in Ebano. I love my medium Limo Veneta to death. I still get such a high each time I take it out to use, my very first BV. :tender:

Did the "card" work?

Congrats. :yes: A very classic BV you'll cherish forever!

attachment.php

mrsDIY88 congratulations on your new family member.You and I share the same lovelies and mine just turned 1 week old yesterday. I am loving her more with each passing day as I am sure you will ALSO experience this same feeling.
WE HAVE TWINS :yahoo: NA NA NA NANA:P!!!!
PLEASE POST SOME ACTION PICTURES IN THE FORUM WITH HER WHEN YOU CAN.:heart:

thanks everyone! i love it totally.

still abit "stiff" now (for a BV that it). i know that it'll get softer with use.

and if in the next couple of months, there's a price increase, it'll confirm that this purchase was absolutely right.

p.s. ms P, the "card" didn't work. but ne'er mind, i was okay to pay full price.

mrsDIY88, congrats on your Ebano Veneta. You won't regret this purchase. I have both this one and the Ottone Sloane and guess what, it ended up to be my everyday bag and the Ottone is always sitting in the dark closet. What a waste, I know, but this bag is just too comfortable to carry and Ebano goes with almost every color. Enjoy your bag!