• Shot 4.jpg
    Shot 4.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 326
  • Shot 5.jpg
    Shot 5.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 57

mrsDIY88

Jul 6, 2007
msP, you have very sharp eyes! you were absolutely spot-on in guessing that it is a large ebano veneta! (it's a single handle, so it's not the campana; nor the flat handle style of the sloane or pyramid or ball)

I have to confess that this was abit of an impulsive decision to suddenly buy a dark coloured bag, as i've actually been hunting down an Ottone Sloane to use this Summer. (All sold out in Hong Kong, so i put my name on the list)

-BUT there have been rumours of an upcoming BV price increase.
-the Euro has been getting stronger and stronger against US Dollars (the HK dollar is pegged to the US dollar, so increasing the cost to the local BV)
- there was no price increase in 2007
- if there's a price increase on 1 June, i will kick myself for not having bought a bag before the increase
- an ebano veneta is a "no regrets" purchase

and finally, i had to go to BV anyway, to pick up another bag from conditioning. so one thing led to another.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
mrsDIY88 - Don't worry, you won't regret getting something in Ebano. It is a perfectly wonderful brown...very rich. It goes with just about everything. Thanks for sharing it with us.

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Congrats!!! Good choice mrsDIY. This is so classically BV - the Veneta in Ebano. I love my medium Limo Veneta to death. I still get such a high each time I take it out to use, my very first BV. :tender:

Did the "card" work?

May 23, 2006
Congrats. :yes: A very classic BV you'll cherish forever!

attachment.php

Aug 21, 2007
mrsDIY88 congratulations on your new family member.You and I share the same lovelies and mine just turned 1 week old yesterday. I am loving her more with each passing day as I am sure you will ALSO experience this same feeling.
WE HAVE TWINS :yahoo: NA NA NA NANA:P!!!!
PLEASE POST SOME ACTION PICTURES IN THE FORUM WITH HER WHEN YOU CAN.:heart:

mrsDIY88

Jul 6, 2007
thanks everyone! i love it totally.

still abit "stiff" now (for a BV that it). i know that it'll get softer with use.

and if in the next couple of months, there's a price increase, it'll confirm that this purchase was absolutely right.

p.s. ms P, the "card" didn't work. but ne'er mind, i was okay to pay full price.

Jul 4, 2007
mrsDIY88, congrats on your Ebano Veneta. You won't regret this purchase. I have both this one and the Ottone Sloane and guess what, it ended up to be my everyday bag and the Ottone is always sitting in the dark closet. What a waste, I know, but this bag is just too comfortable to carry and Ebano goes with almost every color. Enjoy your bag!