New AW Darcy Hobo Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was able to purchase the AW Darcy Hobo in Beet last Friday from the Nordstrom sale. So excited to get this bag, as I missed out on the Darcy bag from previous years that was no longer in production. So happy these are being made again! It does come with a removable strap now, but I like using the shoulder strap better. It is much lighter in weight IMO than the Rocco. I'm in love with the colour! Thank you for letting me share IMG_1469404718.458931.jpg IMG_1469404726.663490.jpg IMG_1469404813.124560.jpg

piosavsfan likes this.
  2. Very nice. I purchased the Latte with Rose Gold hardware. It's more of a mushroom color, very versatile. Enjoy!

Jaidybug likes this.
  3. Congratulations - The Beet looks so gorgeous in your pictures.

Jaidybug likes this.
  4. Thanks, and congrats on your latte! It is a great colour!
    Thank you! It is such a deep and rich burgundy, I think it will be a perfect bag for fall

5. Just have to say it here too Jaidy, it's a beautiful bag, enjoy her!

Jaidybug likes this.
  6. Thanks muchstuff!

7. So jealous. Gorgeous color and bag. Enjoy!

8. Gorgeous

9. I just received the Darcy in Beet and love it! The leather is exquisite! Yours looks beautiful on you and I hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Have you treated the leather with anything?

10. Thank you!
    Thanks!
    Thank you, and congrats bag twin! No, I haven't treated it with anything...I only ever use leather conditioner on my bags