Alexander Wang New AW Darcy Hobo Reveal!

Jaidybug

O.G.
Mar 11, 2013
I was able to purchase the AW Darcy Hobo in Beet last Friday from the Nordstrom sale. So excited to get this bag, as I missed out on the Darcy bag from previous years that was no longer in production. So happy these are being made again! It does come with a removable strap now, but I like using the shoulder strap better. It is much lighter in weight IMO than the Rocco. I'm in love with the colour! Thank you for letting me share[emoji4]IMG_1469404718.458931.jpgIMG_1469404726.663490.jpgIMG_1469404813.124560.jpg

Reactions: piosavsfan
I was able to purchase the AW Darcy Hobo in Beet last Friday from the Nordstrom sale. So excited to get this bag, as I missed out on the Darcy bag from previous years that was no longer in production. So happy these are being made again! It does come with a removable strap now, but I like using the shoulder strap better. It is much lighter in weight IMO than the Rocco. I'm in love with the colour! Thank you for letting me share[emoji4]View attachment 3419677View attachment 3419678View attachment 3419679
Just have to say it here too Jaidy, it's a beautiful bag, enjoy her!

Reactions: Jaidybug
I just received the Darcy in Beet and love it! The leather is exquisite! Yours looks beautiful on you and I hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Have you treated the leather with anything?

So jealous. Gorgeous color and bag. Enjoy!
Thank you!
Gorgeous [emoji3]
Thanks!
I just received the Darcy in Beet and love it! The leather is exquisite! Yours looks beautiful on you and I hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Have you treated the leather with anything?
Thank you, and congrats bag twin! No, I haven't treated it with anything...I only ever use leather conditioner on my bags [emoji4]