New Artsy in Galet!!!!

I am debating between galet artsy and azur artsy. I currently own mono artsy. My SA sent me the pick. I purchased a Lumineuse in April. Carried it a few weeks, didn't LOVE IT, so I sold it. Now I am kinda scared to try another empreinte piece. My SA said I may not have liked the Lumi shape so I should try it in another bag. I love artsy!!!!!!! So maybe I will love Artsy empreinte! Tough decision! I would love your thoughts!

Your SA is right! You will love the Empreinte Artsy because you love the mono artsy. I would definitely get the Galet Artsy over the azur. Have you try it out in person? I also have the Artsy in Earth and loooooooove it! I want another one :smile:
I am debating between galet artsy and azur artsy. I currently own mono artsy. My SA sent me the pick. I purchased a Lumineuse in April. Carried it a few weeks, didn't LOVE IT, so I sold it. Now I am kinda scared to try another empreinte piece. My SA said I may not have liked the Lumi shape so I should try it in another bag. I love artsy!!!!!!! So maybe I will love Artsy empreinte! Tough decision! I would love your thoughts!

I do not find it heavy by itself. It's what you carry that will determine the weight. I hope you get it. If I didn't already have the Mahina in Sandy, I would get the Artsy Galet :smile:
I am going to look aat it tomorrow. Do you think it's heavy? Thanks for your help!!!!! :smile: