New Artsy in Galet!!!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
I don't think it's THAT light but you still have to be careful with color transfer via denim and things of that nature. Looks like beige+taupe to me!
Do you guys think this will get dirty or stain easily?

RoeZ

Sep 1, 2013
I think that is the same color!!!!!! Your bag is gorgeous!!!!! Do you carry it often?

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
Thank you! I carry it all the time. It looks like new with no color transfer or stains. I don't wear denim and I do baby it but so worth it. Are you getting the Artsy Galet?
I think that is the same color!!!!!! Your bag is gorgeous!!!!! Do you carry it often?

RoeZ

Sep 1, 2013
I am debating between galet artsy and azur artsy. I currently own mono artsy. My SA sent me the pick. I purchased a Lumineuse in April. Carried it a few weeks, didn't LOVE IT, so I sold it. Now I am kinda scared to try another empreinte piece. My SA said I may not have liked the Lumi shape so I should try it in another bag. I love artsy!!!!!!! So maybe I will love Artsy empreinte! Tough decision! I would love your thoughts!

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
Your SA is right! You will love the Empreinte Artsy because you love the mono artsy. I would definitely get the Galet Artsy over the azur. Have you try it out in person? I also have the Artsy in Earth and loooooooove it! I want another one :smile:
I am debating between galet artsy and azur artsy. I currently own mono artsy. My SA sent me the pick. I purchased a Lumineuse in April. Carried it a few weeks, didn't LOVE IT, so I sold it. Now I am kinda scared to try another empreinte piece. My SA said I may not have liked the Lumi shape so I should try it in another bag. I love artsy!!!!!!! So maybe I will love Artsy empreinte! Tough decision! I would love your thoughts!

RoeZ

Sep 1, 2013
I am going to look aat it tomorrow. Do you think it's heavy? Thanks for your help!!!!! :smile:

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
I do not find it heavy by itself. It's what you carry that will determine the weight. I hope you get it. If I didn't already have the Mahina in Sandy, I would get the Artsy Galet :smile:
I am going to look aat it tomorrow. Do you think it's heavy? Thanks for your help!!!!! :smile: