New arrivals....Nude patent VP, Leopard patent NP, Black patent VP

Lynn12

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
My Shih-Tzu was so excited to see my new CLs that she was digging in the box. Like mother like daughter (closest I have to daughter)!!! Abby :heart:'s CLs. She is a little shaggy and needs grooming.
  • Black patent VP burgandy tip (damaged one from BG - looks good on doesn't it?) $616 after damage discount, still unsure if I will keep it - probably.
  • Leopard patent NP $399 - ebay a little small 39.5 but think it will be OK because I LOVE it!!!
  • Nude patent VP gold tip $770 found by calling Saks online and they located a store w/ a return. Lucky!

Attachments

• IMG_2160.JPG
    IMG_2160.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2165.JPG
    IMG_2165.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2011.JPG
    IMG_2011.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2158.JPG
    IMG_2158.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_2006.JPG
    IMG_2006.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 233
congrats! I love the nude vp/gold combo!

I agree the black vp looks really good on and you cant see any damage at this point from the pictures. I think its worth keeping it based on what I see in the pictures.

Love the Nude VP's!!! When & with what are you going to wear them???

They all look great... Youre right the Black Patent looks fine... Such a hard decision to let them go huh?

Congrats!!!:tup:

YAY! They are all so pretty and with all the great deals you got, you made out like a bandit!
I say keep the black patent VPs, they are your hg shoe, they look great on you, and you got them for a great discount, definetly keepers!
And of course the nude patent VPs, you can't go wrong with those. My favorite shoe!

Wow, congrats, Lynn!

Love all three! I personally like the tiger NPs w/ the black heel over the other heel. I purchased these, as well, but they came with the other heel, so back they went..

Great additions to the collection! You should definitely keep the black ones. The whole experience may have left a bad taste, but in the end, you still have the fab shoes for a good price.