New arrivals....Nude patent VP, Leopard patent NP, Black patent VP

Lynn - Those are all wonderful new additions to your collection!:heart:

The black and nude VPs are CL staples and so incredibly hard to find. :drool: They look fantastic on you! I have both of these, except that I prefer your black/red VP combo (I have the all black).

I think you should keep the black VPs even after the damage issue. The lining issue isn't noticeable from your pics. I think BG/NM should have given you the extra 5%, but 20% off is not terrible either. It's great that you've already talked to your cobbler to find out whether you can fix them.

My Shih-Tzu was so excited to see my new CLs that she was digging in the box. Like mother like daughter (closest I have to daughter)!!! Abby :heart:'s CLs. She is a little shaggy and needs grooming.
  • Black patent VP burgandy tip (damaged one from BG - looks good on doesn't it?) $616 after damage discount, still unsure if I will keep it - probably.
  • Leopard patent NP $399 - ebay a little small 39.5 but think it will be OK because I LOVE it!!!
  • Nude patent VP gold tip $770 found by calling Saks online and they located a store w/ a return. Lucky!
Wow Lynn! Cute pup, too! So glad you got some goodies to make up for all you have been thru with your CL's lately!!!

I love all your CLs, but the nudes are my favorites. Was it easy to order the nude VPs over the phone? Did you have to provide the Saks rep with the style number?

Tiffany darling - yes, I gave them the style number. I will look it up for you and PM you. Then you should call Saks CS and have the HUNT them down.

Lynn your shoes all look amazing!!! And look at Cute little Abby about to prance on them! I bet she wishes they fit her too!!!

She would wear them if she could!!! She is such a princess even though she looks scrapy right now. She needs a trip to the salon and an blow-out!