New Arrival - Sorbet: To Keep, Or Not To Keep?

Keep or Return?

• Keep Her!

• Return...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I say keep her, but I'm curious to know why you're unsure about this beauty. Is it that you want a darker color or is there another reason you are second guessing this one? If you're really not happy with her, then definitely return. But I have to say, she's gorgeous and I would not let her go...

it's really up to you. Why are you asking? It's a beautiful bag, but everyone's taste is different and it's a lot of money to keep just because others love it. Do what your gut instinct is telling you to do. good luck!

I get what OP means.. Some of the recent Bal colors have been a bit ashy which makes the saturation appear lighter than on other colors. I found Pommier to this way too. However, I think it's adorable and that she should KEEP it :biggrin:

I have a bright pink leather Coach bag that is really close to the sorbet color and I love it, use it all the time. Something about a good pink.... I say keep. I bet you'll be surprised how much you start grabbing for it.

I think it looks great on you...

But if you are questioning it...then maybe it is not right for you in some way...

If it is not love, then I would return it and wait for the bag that WOWs you!