New Arrival - Sorbet: To Keep, Or Not To Keep?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Keep or Return?

1. Keep Her!

2. Return...

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. New Balenciaga Sorbet City came today - I am torn, should I keep her or no?
    Does she darken with moisturizer?

[​IMG]

2. She won't darken too much with moisturizer. If you don't like her the way she is now, then return.

3. :drool: I think she is beautifulllllllllllllllllllll........ I would keep her and never let her go!!!!!!!!

4. Beautiful! Keep her.

5. Very beautiful. It looks very nice on you.

6. I love it!! Keep it!

7. I would keep her! The color is amazing...I've been trying to find one myself. :smile: A perfect punch of color for spring!

8. She's beautiful...........keep her!

9. Gorgeous bag! KEEP!!! :yes: The color looks perfect!

10. KEEP IT she is gorgeous!!! congrats!!!

11. :nuts:OMG! She's Gorgeous, why would you not keep her? You must be crazy, Sorbet SGH...City? AWESOME!!!! Combo!!!!! K_E_E_P!

12. Why are you having 2nd thoughts? If you don't love it then I'd say return it.

13. I would keep her ... She's gorgeous! But, if you aren't sure then maybe that's your answer. Really beautiful bag though! :smile:

14. oh my god.!!! .........You make me feel like I should go out & buy one for myself. I LOVE IT! keep it! Why do you want to sell it anyways?

15. KEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!! :nuts: