New and preloved reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to share pics of my new additions! I actually bought the Figheri GM when it was first launched but sold it a month later because I was afraid of azur getting dirty (regretted it ever since)! I found an excellent pre-owned one and had it on my "watch" list, dh surprised me and bought it!!

I bought the Duomo hobo last week but returned it today because the zippers were too much for me to open & close. I couldn't decide if I wanted the mono Neverfull or Totally MM, after trying them on today I fell for the Totally MM and it was Made in France! To top it off, Neiman's had a deal going on if you spend $500, you get a pair of sunglasses! Little did I know the sunglasses are from Kendall + Kylie Jenner (I'm not a big fan but they're cute)!
    Love it!!

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations!!!

3. Thank you!!:biggrin:

4. Talk about being lucky to find a MIF Totally, it's like finding a needle in a haystack! Congratulations on your beautiful new treasures!

5. congrats and enjoy

6. Congrats on your new bags!

7. Thank you Miss Krys!! I couldn't believe it was still at the store, I actually tried on the MIF Totally last week when I bought the Duomo and my gut told me not to walk away from it but I did! So of course I was shocked it was still there, I guess no one is in interested in the Totally anymore with all the newer bags coming out. Even the SA was surprised there was a MIF in stock!

I am on ban island for a long time after this! lol :ty:

8. Thank you so much Rose71! :smile:

9. Thank you muffinxd! :biggrin:

10. Congrats

11. Congrats on both your bags!!! Glad you were able to get the figheri again...

12. Congrats! I also have the totally mm in de and it is very functional.

13. great LV's - congrats on both!!

14. Congrats both great bags!

15. Congrats on great items!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice