New and preloved reveal!

Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to share pics of my new additions! I actually bought the Figheri GM when it was first launched but sold it a month later because I was afraid of azur getting dirty (regretted it ever since)! I found an excellent pre-owned one and had it on my "watch" list, dh surprised me and bought it!!

I bought the Duomo hobo last week but returned it today because the zippers were too much for me to open & close. I couldn't decide if I wanted the mono Neverfull or Totally MM, after trying them on today I fell for the Totally MM and it was Made in France! To top it off, Neiman's had a deal going on if you spend $500, you get a pair of sunglasses! Little did I know the sunglasses are from Kendall + Kylie Jenner (I'm not a big fan but they're cute)!
Love it!!
Nice haul! You'll get a lot of use out of those two bags! The sunglasses are cute too!

congrats, love both your bags and your bandeau! i have been carrying the totally mm in de this week too. such a great bag. and the figheri has been on my wish list for a long time too. let us know how you like carrying that one. all beautiful choices. enjoy them!

congrats, love both your bags and your bandeau! i have been carrying the totally mm in de this week too. such a great bag. and the figheri has been on my wish list for a long time too. let us know how you like carrying that one. all beautiful choices. enjoy them!

Thank you luvspurses!! I've always loved the figheri and it's comfy and super functional! Hope you find a great figheri too! :smile: