New additions to my Louis Vuitton family!

sw0pp said:
Please post pics of the Taiga Viktor! I'm planning on getting one in summer

i will as soon as my camera is up and running again. it suddenly died on me right after i uploaded these photos and i have to take it to sears to find out what's wrong with it :censor:.

OK, here are pictures of the Taiga Viktor, 9-slot bookfold wallet, and 6-key case that I bought for my boyfriend. I got him the key-case in Manhattan, the wallet for Valentine's Day, and the Viktor just because :flowers:.

I absolutely love the Taiga leather :love:. It's so classy and the smell is absolutely luxurious. My boyfriend never understood my love for designer stuff until we went to Manhattan in January and he saw the Taiga line. When we came back to Buffalo, I got him the wallet as his first Louis Vuitton piece, and that turned his head completely :yes:. Now he wants the large-ring agenda to complete the set, which I couldn't find in any of the stores in Manhattan, and will therefore have to order it through 866-VUITTON.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I know it kind of seems like a lot to get for one person, but really, what can a girl do when her boyfriend does this:

attachment.php

He made the cardboard base for my new Speedy 25 and Denim Neo-Speedy :heart:. He figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em :roflmfao:!

Attachments

• taiga.jpg
    taiga.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 1,271
  • taiga2.jpg
    taiga2.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1,232
  • howard.jpg
    howard.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 1,282
And now, thanks to my camera suddenly springing back to life, here's my entire Louis Vuitton collection :heart::

attachment.php

attachment.php

Top L -- R:
Cuir Suhali L'Epanoui GM
Monogram Denim Neo-Speedy
Monogram Multicolore Trouville
Monogram Canvas Popincourt Haut

Middle L -- R:
Monogram Canvas Speedy 25
Monogram Canvas Musette Salsa Longue
Monogram Canvas Manhattan PM
Monogram Mat Shelton

Bottom L -- R:
Monogram Canvas Pochette Marelle
Monogram Canvas Wapity
Monogram Multicolore Wapity
Monogram Multicolore Pochette Accessoires
Monogram Multicolore Shirley
Monogram Mat Medium Agenda

The light's a little bad, so hopefully you can see the bags well enough :hrmm:.

Attachments

• bags 004.jpg
    bags 004.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 1,536
  • bags 008.jpg
    bags 008.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,540