New additions to my Louis Vuitton family!

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
Hey all, I'm back from Manhattan and it's been a crazy three days! My mom and I stayed at the Hotel Pennsylvania on 33rd St and 7th Ave, conveniently a block away from Macy's. We shopped so much that she found it hard to close her suitcase when it was time for her to go back to Malaysia, and I had to use the duffel bag I'd borrowed from my boyfriend to hold whatever couldn't fit into my own tiny suitcase.

We did most of our shopping on Fifth Avenue, and most of that shopping was done at Louis Vuitton. I've been to that store many times, and I've never ceased to be amazed by the magnitude of it.

attachment.php

Louis Vuitton flagship store, 1 East 57th Street

The best part about shopping with my mom that she gets so excited with her own purchases she'll pay for mine too. So ladies (and gentlemen, if any), say hello to the latest additions to my Louis Vuitton family:

attachment.php

Monogram Canvas Speedy 25
I couldn't wait to get to the store to see the difference between the 25 and 30, but as soon as I saw them I knew the 25 was the perfect size for me.

attachment.php

Monogram Canvas Pochette Marelle
I'd been going back and forth between this and the Pochette Twin PM and GM, but when I saw this it was so cute I didn't even ask the SA for the Twins!

attachment.php

Monogram Multicolore Shirley

attachment.php

Monogram Canvas and Monogram Multicolore Wapity
I took so long trying to decide between the two -- because let's face it, each one is too cute to pass up for the other! -- that in the end my mom got impatient and snapped, "Just get them both!"

attachment.php

attachment.php

Suhali L'Epanoui GM
I've been lusting after this for a long time now, and now I've got it! It's absolutely beautiful, and the goatskin leather is exquisite. I don't know how often I'll be using this bag for fear of getting it dirty, but I sure can't stop looking at it!

And now here's a family photo:

attachment.php

Besides these, I also got my boyfriend the Taiga Viktor Messenger Bag he's been wanting for months, and a 6-key case. So now he's got the bag, wallet -- which I got him for Valentine's Day -- and key case as a whole set! I'll take pictures of them later when I see them, and a picture of my entire Louis Vuitton collection, and post them up.

The only things I couldn't get were the Vernis Lagoon Clutch -- because all the stores didn't have it in Perle, which was the color I wanted, and only had it in the Noisette and Framboise -- and the Taiga large ring agenda for my boyfriend. So I guess I'll have to call 866-VUITTON and order it eventually.

P/S: I added this to my collection thread too, by the way.

Attachments

• louis vuitton.JPG
    louis vuitton.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 2,689
  • marelle.JPG
    marelle.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 3,770
  • shirley.JPG
    shirley.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 3,315
  • speedy.JPG
    speedy.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 3,543
  • wapity.JPG
    wapity.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 4,052
  • family3.JPG
    family3.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 3,233
  • lepanoui.JPG
    lepanoui.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 3,499
  • lepanoui2.JPG
    lepanoui2.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 3,483
OH...MY....GOD....Girl...You make me look good when I shop! LOL!
HOLY MOLY..what a haul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Multiple congrats are in oder...my jaw is still hitting the keyboard....slobber......

Wow.....very nice shopping spree ...I love...love all of them especially L'epanoui GM...Breathtaking. You took wonderful photos. L'epanoui GM and Black le Fab I've been thinking about..Enjoy your new bags. I hope they have nice welcome from your other bags