New additions... my 1st mens outlet pleasent suprise purchase!!

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
So I ended 2012 knowing I had to add one last bag to my collection but could not get it till yesterday... & miss tourmaline duffle was it!
P1017840.jpg

On the way home from the store buying the duffle I stopped in at the outlet to find this cute wallet! Love the legacy lining!!
P1017844.jpg

P1017848.jpg

I was walking out and one of my favorite managers that moved to the mens side called me over to the mens store to say Hi...! He then said look at the FP deletes I got this time... and this is what I came home with... perfect for my quick over night trips I have occ..
Bleecker Legacy leather weekend tote
P1017842.jpg

I am now on a self ban for bags..... going to start saving for my 2nd LV I want to get!

coachgirl555 said:
So I ended 2012 knowing I had to add one last bag to my collection but could not get it till yesterday... & miss tourmaline duffle was it!

On the way home from the store buying the duffle I stopped in at the outlet to find this cute wallet! Love the legacy lining!!

I was walking out and one of my favorite managers that moved to the mens side called me over to the mens store to say Hi...! He then said look at the FP deletes I got this time... and this is what I came home with... perfect for my quick over night trips I have occ..
Bleecker Legacy leather weekend tote

I am now on a self ban for bags..... going to start saving for my 2nd LV I want to get!

Love all your new stuff! Congrats! May I ask how much weekend tote was? I love it! :smile: don't NEED it though ;)

coachgirl555 said:
Thanks...
It was a screaming deal of $223.78 with tax!!

Wow!!! I am trying to stay away from outlets, but keep seeing the great deals! That.is.AWESOME! Congrats love all your new stuff, but that green one is tempting me!

Love that tourmaline duffle! The wallet is super cute, and that Bleecker bag is a great shade of green. Congrats!

Thanks.... I love the tourmaline also... after I decided to return my tourmaline Molly (she was just to small for me) I just had a HUGE empty spot for the color in my collection so the duffle fills the spot perfect!!