New additions... my 1st mens outlet pleasent suprise purchase!!

coachgirl555 said:
So I ended 2012 knowing I had to add one last bag to my collection but could not get it till yesterday... & miss tourmaline duffle was it!

On the way home from the store buying the duffle I stopped in at the outlet to find this cute wallet! Love the legacy lining!!

I was walking out and one of my favorite managers that moved to the mens side called me over to the mens store to say Hi...! He then said look at the FP deletes I got this time... and this is what I came home with... perfect for my quick over night trips I have occ..
Bleecker Legacy leather weekend tote

I am now on a self ban for bags..... going to start saving for my 2nd LV I want to get!

Thats gorgeous! i love your Bleecker! Do you know if they have another one by any chance?! I love that green!

I think I hate you just a little;)you have 2 bags (at least!!) I want. The dragonfly and now the bleecker!! Would love to see your collection. Which LV bag is on your radar? I'm trying to talk myself into my first but just having a tough time pulling the trigger. I know they retain their value unlike Coach - but Coach is just so much more fun - more bang for the buck! Besides the ones I want are $1500-2,000 and I can do a LOT of Coach damage with that!! I may just get a speedy b and call it good one of these days!

I think I love her ..hate you just a little;)you have 2 bags (at least!!) I want. The dragonfly and now the bleecker!! Would love to see your collection. Which LV bag is on your radar? I'm trying to talk myself into my first but just having a tough time pulling the trigger. I know they retain their value unlike Coach - but Coach is just so much more fun - more bang for the buck! Besides the ones I want are $1500-2,000 and I can do a LOT of Coach damage with that!! I may just get a speedy b and call it good one of these days!

Thanks & sorry
I have the mono artsy already and love her. I am looking at the evora next & a neverfull